Monday, March 1, 2010

Scrap Room Makeover....Pictures

SCRAP ROOM MAKEOVER....

Here are before and after pics of my scrap room makeover.  I was tired of not having enough storage and I wanted a bigger work space.  I bought kitchen base cabinets and countertop to make a wall to wall work space.  There's more I need to do to finish the look (painting, cord management, etc) but it will be that way for a while.  Gotta get back to creating.... :)

BEFORE....
Scrap work area.

Above Scrap work area.

Computer Work area...

Cutting down the cabinets....

Have tools, can cut!


AFTER

CLOSET



This was previously my computer work area. 
Now it's my Jet Maxx Storage area.



MM Embelly Centers



Scrap work area.  Countertops and base cabinets.
Disclaimer....the white patch is where my MM center was.  Gotta find more paint to cover it.

Shelf above counterop. 
Disclaimer...I still need to paint.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment